A. Rates and Charges
B. Cancellation, no shows and refund policy
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at 20%
- Credit card payments are subject to 0% surcharge
- Quotes for airport and seaport collection include free 45 minutes waiting time (from flight landing time) and parking. Should your driver be required to wait more than 45 minutes then waiting time charges apply.
- All the other journeys are quoted exclusive of 15 minutes grace period. Should your driver be required to wait beyond 15 minutes then waiting time charges apply from the original pick up time.
C. Terms and Conditions
- If the booking is cancelled by the customer within 48 hours from the start of the hire period, 25% of the total charges paid/payable will be non-refundable.
If the booking is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours from the start of the
hire period, 100% of the total charges paid/payable will be non-refundable.
- If the booking is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours from the start of the hire period, 100% of the total charges paid/payable will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not show up at an agreed time and place or customer cannot locate his driver and decides to find an alternative means of transport without contacting HTP in order to locate the driver, 100% journey charge paid/payable will be non-refundable.
D. Cash Bookings:
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are subject to the laws of England and Wales. All bookings made through our website or by means of email, fax or phone shall be deemed to be a confirmation by the customer to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Heathrow Transfers and Packages (HTP) request a minimum of 16 hours’ notice for online booking.
- If our client likes to book a car with less than 16 hours’ notice, please call our booking line on 020 3397 2058.
- HTP shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
- By supplying your contact detail you permit HTP to contact you via email or SMS and we promise never to supply your personal detail to third party.
- HTP’s vehicles are fully insured for passengers and third party claims. However, customers properties are carried entirely at their own risk and HTP will not be responsible / liable for any loss/damage to such properties.
- Customer will be responsible for any damage they may cause to our vehicle on hire to them and will charged accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order reinstating the car to its original state at the start of hire period.
- Any variation in the original booking including extra mileage may attract an extra charge.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that our vehicles arrive at an agreed place on time.
- HTP reserve the right to change vehicle or driver without prior notice and will ensure an alternative vehicle with a similar class will be supplied.
- Our drivers are experienced and professional and know their routes but will be obliged to take an alternative route that is suggested or preferred by our clients.
- HTP will keep a lost property register in its offices and will endeavour to return any items or goods left in the vehicle to customer. However an agreed charge may apply for any courier cost incurred or where a delivery is made by one of our vehicle.
- Please note that the following clauses shall apply to all bookings where a cash payment is selected as a mode of payment for the service provided. It shall also include any booking made by Account/Cash customer who has preferred not to use Account in respect of relevant booking.
- When bookings are made for cash services, the contract is deemed to be made between the company, acting as an agent for the driver, and the customer opting for Cash Services and these Terms shall be considered to be the terms of trading between the Driver and Customer.
- In view of Cash Services transactions, the Customer shall pay the journey charges to the Driver (as Principal) upon completion of the services (ie. Upon arrival at the customer’s destination) or earlier if the Driver shall, at his absolute discretion, decide.
- For any Cash services, the customer shall not be charged VAT in relation to the payment since none of our drivers (Principal in this case) VAT registered.
42 tachbrook Road
Registered in England : 7933498
PCO License Number: 07918/01/01
VAT registration Number: 144955292.